Thursday 27 August 2020

THE GLORY OF GOD


Lazarus, Come Forth: How Jesus Confronts the Culture of Death and Invites  Us into the New Life of Peace - The Global Catholic Climate Movement : The  Global Catholic Climate MovementLAZARUS IS BROUGHT TO LIFE JOHN 11:38-44

Deeply moved once more, Jesus went to the tomb, which was a cave with a stoned placed at the entrance. “Take the stone away!” Jesus ordered.

John 11:43 ~~~ Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth!"  And he who had died came out bound hand a… | Bible art, Miracles of jesus, Jesus  christMartha, the dead man’s sister, answered, “There will be a bad smell, Lord. He has been buried four days!”

Jesus said to her, “Didn’t I tell you that you would see God’s glory if you believed?” They took the stone away.  Jesus looked up and said, “I thank you Father that you listen to me. I know that you always listen to me, but I say this for the sake of the people here, so that they will believe that you sent me.  After he had said this, he called out in a loud voice “Lazarus, come out!” He came out, his hands and feet wrapped in grave clothes, and with a cloth round his face. “Untie him,” Jesus told them, “and let him go.”


Lord Jesus Christ draw me close to you. Let me feel a glimpse of your love for me. Help me reach out to my fellow creature through the expression of love you have shown me. I want to put my trust in you Lord Jesus Christ. Help my weakness. Help my unbelief that I may behold the glory of God.




Google free image






No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE