Tuesday 4 August 2020

CHRIST'S IDENTITY


Question about Christ’s Identity John 7:25-31

28 Do you really know me and Know where I am from? Some of the people of Jerusalem said,

“Isn’t this the man the authorities are trying to kill? Look! He is talking in public, and they say nothing against him!   Can it be that they really know that he is the Messiah? But when the Messiah comes, no one will know where he is from. And we all know where this man comes from.”

A Public Rebuke by Jesus - Catholic Daily ReflectionsAs Jesus thought in the Temple, he said in a loud voice, “Do you really know me and know where I am from? I have not come on my own authority.  He, who sent me, however is truthful. You do not know him, but I know him, because I come from him and he sent me.”

Then they tried to seize him, but no one laid hand on him, because 30 his hour had not yet come. But many in the crowd believed in him and said. “When the Messiah comes, will be perform more miracles than this man has?”  
  
Do you really know me is a personal question I too must ask myself.  Who is Christ to me? Heavenly Father, open my heart to accept the teaching of your Son Jesus Christ. Remove every doubt from me. Help me follow his steps. Help me to obey his teachings that I may be like him in obedience and humility.

 My Time John 2:3, the Right Time John 7:7, His Hour 7:30 (Time for His Crucifixion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE