Wednesday 5 August 2020

YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME


WHAT DOES HE MEAN? JOHN 7: 32-36

The Desire of Ages, by Ellen G. White. Chapter 42: TraditionThe Pharisees heard the crowd whispering these things about Jesus, so the and the chief priests sent some guards to arrest him.  Jesus said, “I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I shall go away to him who sent me. You will look for me, but you will not find me, because you cannot go where I will be.”

Catholic Men's Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 21st Week in ...The Jewish authorities said among themselves, “Where is he about to go so that we shall not find him? Will he go to the Greek cities where our people live and teach the Greek?  He says that we will look for him but will not find him, and that we cannot go where he will be what does he mean?”

Lord Jesus Christ, you are always with us your name is Emmanuel. If we do not believe in you, we do not obey your words we will search for you, and never find you. Unbelief can blind us from finding you. Give me the heart of a child that is simple and trusting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE