Thursday 20 August 2020

I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH

JESUS THE GATE 10:7-10

jesus-teaching-in-temple - Catholic For LifeSo Jesus said again “I am telling you the truth: I am the gate for the sheep. All others who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; they will come in and go out and find pasture.  The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come that you might have life – life in all its fullness.

11 Best Pope Pius X Quotes images | Pope pius x, Pope, Catholic quotes 
Lord Jesus Christ, you came to save us from the destruction of the evil one, the Devil. May I listen to your warning. Deliver me from the evil one. Guide me that I may have life and have the fullness of life. For this is the purpose of your coming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE