Monday 3 August 2020

WHY ARE YOU ANGRY?


OBEYING SABBATH LAW JOHN 7:21-24

23 Why are you angry because I make a man well on Sabbath?

What's this all about Vicar?(Formerly, Why do we have to do this ...Jesus answered, “I performed one miracle, and you were all surprised.  Moses ordered you to circumcise your sons although it was not Moses but your ancestors who started it, and so you circumcise a boy on the Sabbath so that Moses Law is not broken, why are angry with me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath?

Stop judging by external standards, and judge by true standards.”

Religion, culture, tradition, and true standards. God give me the Spirit of discernment to know the way to follow. Guide me. Lord Jesus Christ Be the LORD and Master of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE