Tuesday 28 July 2020

WHY DO I SEEK JESUS CHRIST


WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN SEEKING JESUS CHRIST ? JOHN 6:22-24

326 Best Yeshua images | Jesus pictures, Jesus, Jesus christ
Psalm 62
Next day the crowd which had on the other side of the lake realized that there had been only one boat there. They knew that Jesus had not gone in it with his disciples, but that they had left without him.  Other boats, which were from Tiberias, came to shore near the place where the crowd had eaten the bread after the Lord had given thanks.  When the crowd saw that Jesus was not there, nor his disciples, they got into those boats and went to Capernaum, looking for him.

Christ Teaching by English School | Jesus painting, Jesus art ...
Why am I searching for Christ? Is my search Spiritual that will lead me to eternal life. Am I searching for Him to give me earthly and material comfort?  Lord Jesus Christ my Master. You said to seek your Father’s Kingdom first, and every other thing will be mine.  Help me realize the importance of God’s will in my life.  Lead me on the right path. I need material comfort, it should not be my priority for search of you my Lord and Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE