Thursday 23 July 2020

SENSITIVITY TO GOD'S GREATNESS AND GOODNESS

"COME WITH ME BEFORE MY CHILD DIES"


Then Jesus went back to Cana in Galilee, where he had turned the water into wine. A government official was there whose son was ill in Capernaum. 

When he heard that Jesus had come from Judea in Galilee, he went to him and asked him to go to Capernaum and heal his son, who was about to die. Jesus said to him, "None of you will ever believe unless you see miracles and wonders." 
Picasoul - Artist - Jesus Heals Ten Men With Lepro - WALL CANVAS
"Sir," replied the official, "come with me before my child dies." Jesus said, "Go, you son will live.

The man believed Jesus' words and went.  On his way home his servants met him with the news, 'Your boy is going to live.'

He asked them what time it was when his son got better, and they answered.  It was one o'clock yesterday afternoon when the fever left him. 


Then the father remembered it was at that very hour that Jesus told him. "Your son will live." So he and all his family believed.

This was the second miracle that Jesus performed after coming from Judea in Galilee. John 4:46-54

A prophet is not respected in his own country. John 4:43

My Father in heaven, help me understand your love, and help me  to be sensitive to your teachings, your goodness and your greatness.  Father each moment you are mindful of my well being. Most times I do not realise your greatness and goodness.  Help me Lord to be sensitive. Spirit of light burn brightly in me through Jesus Christ my Lord.  H..G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE