Tuesday 14 July 2020

MARY THE MOTHER OF CHRIST TESTIMONY

CHRIST GLORY REVEALED THE FIRST MIRACLE John 2:1-12

"They have no wine" John 2:3 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.  Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the wedding.  When the wine ran shot, the mother of Jesus said to him, "They have no wine."
FreeBibleimages :: The first miracle of Jesus :: Jesus turns water ...
And Jesus said to her, "Woman, how does your concern affect me? My hour has not yet come."

His mother said to the servers, "Do whatever he tells you."

Jesus performed this first miracle in Cana in Galilee. There he revealed his glory. John 2:12
FreeBibleimages :: The first miracle of Jesus :: Jesus turns water ...
Heavenly Father, give me the grace to accept the compassion of Christ and not reject his care for me.  Open my heart to receive Christ.  Give me your Spirit. Help me understand the scriptures, give me insight to your words. Mother of Christ, may I listen to your Son, and follow your instruction "Do whatever he tells you." H.G.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE