Friday 31 July 2020

THE WORLD CANNOT HATE YOU BUT IT HATES ME JOHN 7:1-52


The Right Time has not Come John 7:1-9
Enlightenment Gained From How the Pharisees Treated the Prophecies ...
Free Image from Google
Jesus travelled in Galilee; he did not want to travel in Judea, because the Jewish authorities there were wanting to kill him. The time for the Festival of Shelters was near, so Jesus’ brothers said to him. “Leave this place and go to Judea, so that your followers will see the things that you are doing. 4 No one hides what he is doing if he wants to be well known. Since you are doing these things, let the whole world know about you! 5 (Not even his brothers believed in him.)
Jesus said to them, “The right time for me has not yet come. Any time is right for you. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me, because I keep telling it that its ways are bad. You go on to the festival.  I am not going to this festival, because the right time has not come for me.” He said this, and then stayed in Galilee. Psalm 13


Go and show yourself to the whole world let the world know about you. The brothers said in mockery, maybe out of jealousy and hatred. Like Joseph, God revealed His glory through His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus told them the time has not come, like he told His mother at the wedding of Cana. The difference is that His mother knew who He was and what He can do.  She told them “Do whatever he tells you.” John 2:3-4. Lord of the Universe, if you had listen to your brothers (Satan’s Voice), you would have drawn attention to yourself. The will of God the Father and His glory will not be revealed. You told us you come to do the will of God your Father. Today their mockery in ignorance came to be.  Help me Lord to follow your steps. Help me hear your voice so that I will do whatever you tell me to do. Give me the Spirit of humility and remove every pride and arrogance from me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE