Wednesday 29 July 2020

JESUS THE BREAD OF LIFE, THE EUCHARIST, THE COMMUNION JOHN 6:25-59

Jesus the Bread of Life


I am telling you the truth 26
Blessed Sacrament | Eucharist, Catholic images, Jesus christ imagesI am telling you the truth 32
Pin on Catholic Faith and BeautyI am the Bread of Life 35
I am the bread that came down from heaven 41
I am telling you the truth he who believes has eternal life 47
I am the bread of life 48
Your ancestors ate manna in the desert but they died. 49

I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if anyone eats this bread he will live forever 51
I am telling you the truth, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood; you will not have life in yourselves. 53

Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood live in me, have eternal life, and I raise them to life on the last day 54

For my flesh is the real food; my blood the real drink 55
Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood live in me, and I live in them.56
Vatican Reminds People that the Body of Christ cannot be Gluten-Free 
“The living Father sent me, and because of him I live also.  In him the same way whoever eats me will live because of me. This then is the bread that came down from heaven; it is not like the bread that your ancestors ate.  They later died, but those who eat this bread will live or ever.”
Jesus said this as he taught in the synagogue in Capernaum. 57-59

Lord Jesus Christ, make me truly one as you and the Father are one.  Let me know and experience the power of your love. Help me understand the mystery of your teaching that you are the Bread of Life that came down from haven. LORD give me yourself that I may live. H.G.


Free images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE