Friday 7 August 2020

THE CONTROVERSY


THE DIVISION AND CONTROVERSY ABOUT CHRIST DIVINITY JOHN 7:40-44

Some o the people in the crowd heard him say this and said,
 “This man is really the Prophet.”
Christ's Method AloneOthers said, “He is the Messiah!”
But others said, “The Messiah will not come from Galilee!

The scripture says that the Messiah will be a descendant of King David and will be born in Bethlehem, the town where David lived.” So there was a division in the crowd because of Jesus. Some wanted to seize him, but no one laid a hand on him.

Why do we often go into someone personal history, and background?  Do we do so with pure motives? Most times we do so to find faults because we are jealous, we are insecure, we do not have the quality of that individual so we look for his/her defect.  We are blind in seeing the good qualities that are more than the faults we are trying to find. There may be none, yet we try to create one.  I must search my mind, my heart. Father in heaven, I ask that I be spared from this sin. Help me see the goodness in all your creatures. Help me appreciate these qualities, and give glory to your holy name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE