Tuesday 8 September 2020

LORD WHY CAN'T I FOLLOW YOU NOW

JESUS PREDICTS PETER’S DENIAL JOHN 13:36-38

The Last Supper - The Last Supper“Where are you going, Lord?” Simon Peter asked him. “You cannot follow me now where I am going,” answered Jesus: “but later you will follow me.”

“Lord, why can’t I follow you now?” asked Peter. “I am ready to die for you!”

SON OF GOD on Digital HD | Instant Viewing | HD Picture Quality | Cloud  Storage | Jesus photo, Last supper, Jesus picturesJesus answered, “Are you really ready to die for me? I am telling you the truth: before the cock
crows you say three times that you do not know me.”


In his divine economy, God has honored his creatures most especially his rational ones by giving them each, according to his ability, a part of his own work to do, by participation in his own divine activity. Venerable Solanus Casey










No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE