Friday 4 September 2020

JUDGEMENT BY JESUS’ WORDS


Last Things – Introduction to Roman CatholicismChrist seats and standsbeside God on the Throne in heaven – GOD'S HOTSPOT JOHN 12:44-50    Jesus said in a loud voice, “whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in him who sent me. Whoever sees me sees also who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that everyone who believes in me should not remain in the darkness. If anyone hears my message and does not obey it, I will not judge him. I came, not to judge the world, but to save it. Those who reject me and do not accept my message have one who will judge them. The words I have spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has commanded me what I must say and speak. And I know that his command brings eternal life. What I say, then, is what the Father has told me to say.

Holy Spirit help me to know my Heavenly Father in a personal way. Holy Spirit help to know Christ my Master in a personal way. Father of creation, I submit to you and gratefully bow before your throne. Fill me with the Holy Spirit and empower me to obey your law of love. Lord Jesus Christ I believe in your word, help me I do not want to remain in darkness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE