Sunday 4 October 2020

THE PURPOSE OF JOHN’S GOSPEL

JOHN 20:30

 In his disciples’ presence Jesus performed many other miracles which are not written down in this book. But these have been written in order that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that through your faith in him you may have life.



Father in heaven, so many times I ask why me? Jesus came to set us free from bondage for you, Father so love the world that you gave to your Son Jesus Christ my Lord.  Thank you Father for your greatness and majesty. 

Father I praise you for the gift of your Son, I thank you for your blessings. Thank you Jesus Christ my Lord and Master. Father may your will be done in my life.

Mary my mother pray for me. 
Pray the Holy Rosary


No comments:

Post a Comment

The One Who Baptise

WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE

THE ONE WHO BAPTISE